Employer and Tertiary Partnerships
‘Ability is Nothing without Opportunity’
Businesses and organisations are increasingly looking to Workbridge and the disability recruitment sector to meet a range of their strategic goals and employment solutions: social conscience, develop a diverse and innovative workforce, retain skills in an aging workforce, widen their pool of talent, create a pipeline between disabled tertiary qualified jobseekers and Workbridge employers, combat high staff turnover, meet industry skills shortages, reduce recruitment costs and build the economic development of all New Zealanders.
In 2017 Workbridge have formally partnered with Z Energy, ACC, Life Unlimited, Victoria University, Prima Deli and 2degrees to create employment opportunities and pathways for disabled graduates and jobseekers.
Workbridge can assist partners with:
- Pre-employment support
- Recruitment and selection
- Arranging workplace supports and follow up for disabled employees
- Retention of current employees who have or develop disabilities or health conditions
- Disability Awareness training for the workplace
- Ensuring recruitment and selection processes are accessible
- Developing tools to build disability confidence in organisations
- Arrange internships and work experience for disabled jobseekers.
To discuss further, contact our Employment Ambassador, Selwyn Cook via email or phone 027 480 4569