We are the largest New Zealand-owned employment service for people with a disability or health condition, and have 22 service centres nationwide to help you in your job search.
We tailor our services to the individual needs of each jobseeker.
Get started by enrolling with us
Before we can help you find a job, you'll need to enrol with us. You're eligible for a free service if you:
- are aged 16-64 and live in New Zealand
- are New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- experience a disability or health condition lasting six months or longer.
If you meet these criteria, the next step is to complete our quick and easy online enrolment form.
How can we help you
Once you've enrolled, we can:
- Help to identify your work goals
- Help to develop job-seeking skills, such as writing a CV
- Give you advice and support for interviews
- Help you find a job
- Offer you support in your job.
We tailor our services to individual needs of each jobseeker. We work with jobseekers who are looking for as little as five hours’ work a week to full time roles. We can also arrange internships and work experience for disabled jobseekers.
Ready to get started? Enrol with us today.
Got a question? Get in touch and we'll be happy to help.