We are the largest New Zealand-owned employment service for people with a disability or health condition, and have 22 service centres nationwide to help you in your job search.
We tailor our services to the individual needs of each jobseeker.
Who we work with
We work with jobseekers who:
- live in New Zealand
- are New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, or hold an appropriate open work permit
- are aged 16-64
- experience a disability or health condition that creates a barrier to gaining or maintaining employment.
Our services to jobseekers include:
- help to identify your job goals
- help to develop job skills, such as writing a CV
- job search
- advice and support for interviews
- support on your first day of work
- post-placement support for a year.or longer if required.
We work with jobseekers who require are looking for as little as five hours’ work a week to full time. As well as finding jobs, we arrange internships and work experience for disabled jobseekers.